- Slinger / signaller – Wheeled Mobile
- Slinger / signaller – lorry Mounted
- Slinger / signaller – Tower Crane
- Slinger / signaller – Crawler Crane
- Slinger / signaller – Overhead Gantry
- Slinger / signaller – Lorry loader
- Slinger / signaller – Side Boom
- Slinger / signaller – Excavator
- Slinger / Fleeting – Chain Blocks
The aim of training candidates on Slinging / Signaller is to provide them with basic knowledge and practical skills to NPORS high standard. (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme)
All candidates will be trained and tested by one of Murray Plant Training Ltd accredited Instructors.
Training can take place at your site, if it meets NPORS test criteria or on one of your live sites in a controlled area.
Training of personnel with no or limited experience will be 3 persons per 2 day. Ratio 3:1:1. (3 persons , 1 plant and 1 instructor) which includes NPORS theory and practical test.
On successful completion of the NPORS theory and practical test you will be issued with an NPORS Operators card.
Experienced Slinger / Signaller operatives can do an NPORS experienced worker test maximum 6 persons per 1 day.
Maximum number of persons for NPORS refresher test is 3 per day.
We recommend that you need an NPORS operators card to show you are competent on being a Slinger / Signaller.
For further information about NPORS training contact email@example.com